FMS-Q 80 RS
stamping and bending machine
Stamping and bending machine with a production speed of 30 - 500 pieces/min depending on the tool and component part
• Production speed 30-500 pieces/min.
• Power: from 4 kW on
• Stamping unit: 2 x 80 kN with a stroke of 5/10/12 mm total: 120 kN
• Feeding length: up to 100 mm (Special version up to 250 mm right)
width: 50 mm max.
thickness: up to 1.5 mm
Wire: up to Ø 4 mm
• Quick-change-plate equipped with up to 11 positively controlled bending slides requiring low maintenance,
(bending force of 12/22 kN with a stroke of 44 mm) with a work and a return cam.
• Concerning the hardware special attention was paid to the following points:
• The supply availability of 20 years can be guaranteed by the in-house developed and produced electronic control unit
• High operational safety, even at high temperatures and vibrations
• Little space required due to the compact design
• Reduced wiring outlay due to the in-house developed control unit
• Possibilities of automatic and visual diagnosing
• Integrated cam control for controlling internal and external signals
Due to the compact design installation, wiring and starting-up at the customer’s isn’t necessary any longer.
Just the main connection has to be done. There’s no need for a service technician any more.